Wednesday, October 13, 2010

All I Can Say Is ... Yeeee, Hawwww!!!!

Well my fellow Rotarians.  I'd like to say I miss you all, but that wouldn't be quite true.  Ever since being snatched by one of you at this year's kickout dinner, I have been living a rather mundane life stuffed away in someone's closet.

But, alas .. I've busted loose..... and when I say "Busted", I mean that literally. 


The other morning I woke up in a hay loft, not quite sure how I got there.  I had a "ringing" in my ears, and really couldn't remember much about what happened the previous night.... until now.

Apparently there were three of us at last night's party .. me (the bell), Miss Kitty (name has been changed to protect the not-so-innocent), and some sort of buffalo.

Fortunately, I recovered nicely.  I attribute that to the quality of my brass.

This weekend I am off to the Bay Area for an adventure with one of our fellow Lodi Sunrise Rotarians.

From what I hear, there may be some other kind of bell ringing going on in our room (a.k.a. "Boot Knocking") so hopefully I won't have to endure anything primal.

Then the weekend after I am supposed to be going up to the high country.  We'll see!  In the meantime, I hope you are enjoying my cousin .. the airhorn!

Yours in Rotary,
Dingy Da Bell!







No comments:

Post a Comment