Friday, September 26, 2014

I Hope My Trip To The Grape Festival Resonates With You

Yes, I went to the Grape Festival a couple of weeks ago.  Got to ride there in a nice White Chevrolet vehicle, with patriotic colors plastered all over it.  By the way, does anyone "remember the Alamo"?  Here are the highlights from my excursion.  I hope you enjoy them.  I got to meet Celebrities, would-be Politicians, and a few drunks.



I started off my Grape Festival adventure with a quest to find a Hot Tub.  I was hoping there would be some hot tub bikini models to go along with the hot tub ... I was disappointed.
Two hours later ... still no bikini models......
Nothing replaces a "lack of bikini models" more than listening to a would-be Politician talk about him or her self.  I spent 40 minutes listening to this guy.  I have no idea what he said...... something about loud music at wineries, two tunnels, and a massage spa (I didn't miss that)....
THE KING IS ALIVE (albeit a little weird).  He tried to smear me with Peanut Butter and Bananas...... "thank you very much".....
I tried to get into the Tiger cage and hang out with the "big cat".  Juan caught me, and dutifully removed me from the cage.
After a long day of plodding through the Grape Festival Grounds, I needed to find a base-massager (just like I did back in 2011).

I found this pink beauty off the beaten path.  This one was SO GOOD, it got me resonating at a completely different frequency.  I sounded more like a "triangle" than a "bell".
Refreshed from my foot massage, I headed over to our Beer Booth and put in my time slinging suds.  Yes, EVERYONE (even Dingy DaBell) has to work at the Beer Booth.
I spent some of my time trying to solicit donations for our "Support Our Troops" can.  Unfortunately, I raised no money.  Someone pointed out to me (after the fact) that perhaps I shouldn't have sat my phat brass down on top of the donation can.........
I think President Sabrina has been asking the WRONG ROTARIANS whether they have seen me recently........ these guys look like they have a few $100 bills to spare, between the three of them.  Remember when I said I got to hang out with some drunks????

1 comment:

  1. Now Dingy.. it's been awhile since I've...held you, and it was nice. But to insinuate that I was drunk is just downright hateful. I wasn't drunk at this point, I was simply serving our beloved community in true Rotary fashion on an extremely hot day. Your presence really heated things up!!! I think Jose might have that extra $100 or two that Madam President is looking for ;-) Until next time Dingy. RING ON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete