Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I'm Bustin' Loose in 2014 (finally)!

Before I headed out on my Railcar adventure, I did a couple of cool things.

First, I headed to Lodi CDJR to go car shopping.  I was disappointed to find out that Chrysler no longer has the "Plymouth" line.  I was hoping to purchase a new "Bell-vedere"..... I guess I'll have to settle for a KIA.


So then I decided to get some lunch at one of my favorite restaurants.... Taco Bell.

Jose told me it was some of the BEST authentic Mexican food in the city!  He told me to forget about the Taco Trucks, and skip Alebrieje's .. and go to the one place that has Mexican food just like mom would make!

So I tried the "Deluxe Cruncharito" which is a burrito, wrapped in a flour tortilla, and then deep fried in day-old french fry grease.

Can you say "Authentic"!




Next I wandered aimlessly into a Grape Vineyard, where I got hopelessly lost.

Initially I was thinking I would eventually be found and rescued by a vineyard worker.

But by the look of these grapes, I think they have already harvested this vineyard .. I'm not sure how I'm going to get out of here.

Fortunately I have a solar phone battery charger for my Blackberry, so I should be able to keep you all updated on my status.

More to come later!

Love ya!  Dingy


No comments:

Post a Comment