Monday, October 31, 2011

Life Is Good!

October 31st, 2011

Life is good!

Even though, I have not heard, word one, from my “El Jefe“, life parties on! ... Or at least, I do!

I am happy to report I have found the love of my life - At a recent party I was invited to, I was going through the fabulous food line when Bam! Out of the Blue! There she was… I felt this sudden attraction to this curvaceous, Q-Tip, Platinum Blond… I know what you are saying she is only attracted to me because after all there was an award to be handed out, later in the evening - and the reputation is that likes of these types is that they are only attracted to those going to award shows and award winners, however, I don’t care…Her long body, her soft head, she even has a love handle - wow!

As you can see I had quite the night… I was held up! “Duke Nukem” thought I might have “extra” change "dangling" from me, so he was dangling me by my bells to try to extort everything I might have… Notice the shinny gun - I actually asked him if I could handle his pistol later in the night… It was “big, hard and shinny“ Almost too much for me to handle!


I also had the opportunity to meet up with the Big Bad Wolf - Wolfy liked me but he kept trying to mark me as his territory all night long, if you know what I mean - “BAD DOG!”… could not wait to get away from him…



I thought I would throw in a few other pictures of me and my new “friend” enjoying the party. If you look at me with the award of the night, notice, the “Balls of Steel” award. - I would have won that but mine are made out of "brass", so I was disqualified on a technicality… That’s ok, I still went home with a gang bonger for a really good time… I won’t be showing any pictures of that though… or maybe I will??



Life is good!
Dingy in "Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment