Monday, October 31, 2011

My First Job Application

August 9th, 2011

Well tomorrow is our meeting day at Rotary - Boy how I miss those days…
I have several pictures to post today, the first picture is of me in front of El Jefes’ house.

It was sad to say goodbye, however, if El Jefe would have treated me with the respect I deserve, instead of ranting about being jealous of spending time alone with his wife, I would still be there. I have nothing but kind words to say about the Webb family, Brad excluded!

Instead, since I have received many calls for employment from the ad I placed, I thought I would start my journey and pull myself up by my brass-strapes and make a name for myself, on my own. As you can see I filled out my first work application at where else, but Taco Bell. I am putting my retail sales experience to use - to ring up sales and welcome people to Taco Bell.

In my honor, Taco Bell is starting a new menu item in Lodi - the Bell Burger - stop in and tell them Chica sent you.

I hope you all enjoy the meeting, Miss you all - in Rotary Spirit
Chica da Bell

Applying for a job as "Head Bell" at Taco Bell

Hanging around Pres Brad's house waiting for him .. he didn't show.

No comments:

Post a Comment