Monday, October 31, 2011

Preaching The Good Word Of Rotary

August 15th, 2011

Well it is Monday!
Start of a fresh week to go forth and preach of the Rotary Spirit!

...Sorry! If I get carried away - In El Jefe's last post regarding me, I was referred to as a "Playah" and that I was accused of "flashing my brass" around town, if you know what he meant?

Nothing could be farther from the truth, brother! Today I am to report that I spent my whole weekend in church. I accompanied several members of our esteemed club to their local church, for worship and fellowship, and helped to prepare for Sunday Services.

As you can see from the pictures, I was prominently displayed in the front of the church. I enjoyed my position, and I think it was good for our club to be prominently displayed as a symbol of GOOD WILL AND BETTER FRIENDSHIPS!

Also you can see I put my musical talents to use and I was also able to help with the music selections for the day. This due to the fact I have excellent tone definition, I was able to "Ring In" the Praises of God! - THIS PROVED TO BE BENEFICIAL TO ALL!

I also want to point out to El Jefe, that I had a reflective moment where I just found a quiet spot to read the bible - This is where I found the TRUTH.

And finally - You can see my selection of music in the hymnals of the Church. This is where it is FAIR TO ALL CONCERNED, the church does not care if you are tone challenged, the church just wants everyone to "Ring In" the praises of God!

I finally found somewhere I was appreciated!

It is my hope everyone was motivated by my posting in a positive way, today, especially you El Jefe! I am not some shinny, pagan token of greed, and debauchery, I am a symbol of all that is bright and hopeful with Rotary - and you are to use my tone(if I ever decide to come back) to go out and put forth the Rotary Doctrine's into everyday life to make all of those around you better citizens in the community we serve through Rotary.

In Rotary Spirit!
Chica da Bell
and may "God Bless Everyone of You!"


Resonating in the church all by myself

Trying to play piano (having no hands really makes it hard)

Singing from the songbook (too bad I can only read as good as Pres Brad)


1 comment:

  1. And yet another pathetic attempt by President Brad to make me come home ....

    Dear Dingy,
    It's so good to hear from you again! I see you attended church at Bethel Open Bible! How wonderful! Did you say hello to Pastor Mark Wood?
    I am humbled Dingy, truly humbled. It always brings a tear to my eye to see the tenets of Rotary in action. Thank you for an uplifting and truly inspirational post today. We are blessed to have you representing us Dingy. Please come back soon so that we might hear those Dolce Tones ringing and inspiring us to put "service above self".

    We have much to be grateful for indeed.
    El Jefe

    ReplyDelete