Monday, October 31, 2011

Slave Labor

August 3rd, 2011

I am sooo happy that my president, El Jefe, has pronounced his concerns for me.
...I was beginning to think he did not care!

However, it must be known that I am working my bells off here at the country club... They insist on no free rides, so in exchange for a place to hang, they are making me work!

As you can see from my pictures they have me cooking and serving breakfast - nothing but the best for the members...

Ringing up sales at the pro shop (you know when it is busy it is balls out, if you know what I mean)

and occasionally I have a chance to sit and relax and enjoy a cool beverage at the bar (while looking to get my bell polished if you know what I mean)

Anyway, I cannot tell you how happy that El Jefe is concerned for my well being, but if he was so concerned he could just reach out and be able to ring my bell... I am closer to the El Jefe then he knows...

In Rotary Spirit!
Chica Bella

A cocktail or ten at the Country Club

Hanging with my "balls"

Slaving over a hot stove to insure my fellow Rotarians have a great breakfast!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to Past President STEVE for supporting me in my time of need:

    Aug 5th, 2011
    I have been saddened by the e-mails and pictures we have been receiving from Dingy (or is it Chica) the LSR Club Bell. To feel so under-appreciated and looking for work is a sad state of affairs, I assure you! He even has resorted to running an ad in the "Work Wanted" section of the Lodi News Sentinel. If you don't believe me, just check out today's edition.
    While Dingy took a long hiatus from the podium during my reign as El Presidente', it was none of my doing, nor did I EVER do anything to make him NOT feel appreciated.
    I hope this situation corrects itself soon and things will get back to normal for Dingy (Chica) and for our Club.
    Have a good weekend all!

    Steve Reeves
    As Been El Presidente'

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO thanks to President Brad for NOT supporting me ...

    August 5th, 2011

    Thanks to whoever did this. I didn't recognize the voices, but some JOKERS have called my personal cell phone asking if I was dingy and then hung up. Private numbers, so I can't confirm who it was. Mr. Reeves, I appreciate the sentiments, I guess. My wife and kids won't give up the Jokester who came into MY house and defiled my space taking illicit photos of the bell. The world has turned on me. The members of my club, my family, and even Dingy.

    Here's to the prospect of things looking up for me.

    Cheers,
    El Jefe Bradley

    ReplyDelete