Monday, October 31, 2011

Waffles and Bacon and Eggs, oh my!


August 1st, 2011
As you can see from the pictures attached I have had a busy week!
 
I was checking in on everyone during the meeting to see how well everyone liked the waffles and bacon I helped cook. Since I have been here at the country club I have been put to work and I am getting very tired! I hope my president takes the time to find me and take me home, soon!...

One nice thing though, former mayor, Phil Katzakian, who was attending as a guest, took me for a ride in his boss new Mustang! Phil likes to drive fast (kind of jingled my bells if you know what I mean)!

I wish all of you a great week and hope to see you soon!


Taking a breather between the Scrambled Eggs & bacon.

Phil has a "Boss" that goes REALLY FAST!!!!

1 comment:

  1. On August 2nd, I received the following email from El Jefe:

    Dear Dingy,

    I am writing this letter because I am very concerned about your well-being. If you remember you lost your top not too long ago and had to go to the bell hospital. You still bear the scars of that fateful journey. I am also concerned that some of your activities are less than savory.

    The last picture printed in the bulletin featured you - and some strategically placed tomatoes and a very long sausage. You have also been featured in a risque photo in the company of a lovely woman with a plunging neckline. Now, I'm no prude... but I do worry about your questionable choices. Stay safe, and as time wears on in your absence I will be investigating and most likely fining those who are aiding and abetting you in your delinquency.

    I hope for your speedy and safe return!

    El Jefe - President Bradley

    ReplyDelete